kurt's nightmare

Generally, I post once a week. Topics are randomly selected and depend mostly upon whether it's baseball season or not. Other topics will include sex, politics, old girlfriends, music, and whatever else pops into my little brain. If you'd like to read, or ignore, my blog about China: http://meidabizi.blogspot.com/

Name:
Location: Dayton, OH, Heard & McDonald Islands

I'm an Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Dayton. I represent no one but myself, and barely do that. I'm here mostly by accident.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Time to come back

School is on the way, it will get cold before I know it, and I might even have an hour in my office with nothing to do but look at guitars I can't afford. Hence, I'm coming back to blog here, for all of those who enjoy not reading these random musings.

Nothing today, but come back and look next week.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you're back!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruddy good show laddy!!!

I knew you would come back to help guide us through the political discourse and discussion of a most complex and complicated times.

More important have you seen The legend of Ricky Bobby?

1:28 AM  
Blogger Bazarov said...

veni, vidi, umm...nil?

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friendships are fickle when individuals allow time, distance and other outside sources to dictate their ability to feel for one another. Shallow people are terrified of distance. While the mature, the brave understand that sometimes it's the distance itself that allow friendships to grow. Somebody needs to think about that and SOMEBODY needs to grow up.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

humph!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Distance. I agree. It only takes a minute to love someone. One minute. One day. One Month. It all turns into one huge desire to be with that Friend all the time. So, how do you distance yourself from a friend? How does business keep us from feeling too much to send a note "Hey". Text "Thinking about you". Message "Hope you are ok." I know. I know how. I know how distance is kept. A distance from the heart and that's not growing up, it's growing old. Grown old. It's gone now. ~I'm not anonymous, but invisible sometimes, as I wish, I'm the Wahine and I can never remember my password...

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

20151020 junda
Coach Factory Handbags Outlet Store
nfl jerseys
coach canada
Michael Kors Outlet Deals Online
Abercrombie and Fitch Outlet Sale
louis vuitton outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Real Handbags Online
Jordan 6 Rings Powder Blue
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap uggs
cheap toms shoes
coach factory outlet
Louis Vuitton Outlet USA
ralph lauren uk
ugg boots
Discount Ray Ban Polarized Sunglasses
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ugg boots
air max 95,nike golf,nike janoski,air max 1,nike canada,nike plus,nike shox,nike factory store
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
coach outlet online
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Factory Price
Louis Vuitton Handbags Factory Store
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Clearance
coach factory outlet
ugg boots australia
canada goose jackets
louis vuitton outlet

8:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cincinnati bengals jerseys
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton
ugg boots
ugg boots
coach outlet
cheap jordan shoes
christian louboutin uk
mcm bags
oakley sunglasses
201612.21wengdongdong

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home