kurt's nightmare

Generally, I post once a week. Topics are randomly selected and depend mostly upon whether it's baseball season or not. Other topics will include sex, politics, old girlfriends, music, and whatever else pops into my little brain. If you'd like to read, or ignore, my blog about China: http://meidabizi.blogspot.com/

Name:
Location: Dayton, OH, Heard & McDonald Islands

I'm an Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Dayton. I represent no one but myself, and barely do that. I'm here mostly by accident.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Preview?




I always pick wrong, but I have yet, at this moment, to make a single incorrect pick in this year's NCAA tournament.

I have Kansas beating Florida and Texas beating Texas A & M in the final four, and Kansas beating Texas for the championship.

To get there, Florida beats Oregon and KU beats UCLA in the regional finals; on the other side, Texas beats Georgetown and A & M beats Ohio State. The upsets include Oral Roberts winning two games, Wisconsin losing to Texas A & M-C.C., Illinois beating Virginia Tech. Creighton beating Memphis, and Texas Tech beating Boston College.

A little heavy on the Big 12 and Texas, I know. In any case, given my past success, this almost certainly means North Carolina beats Ohio State, UCLA beats Florida, then UCLA beats North Carolina for the championship.

2 Comments:

Blogger kmosser said...

My local team? Nothing human is foreign to me; hence, any team could be my local team.

Of course, since the Raiders got stomped, almost tied the game, and then got stomped again--all in one game--the whole thing is rather moot, now, ain't it?

Mostly I'm amazed, KH, that you knew the Raiders were in the tournament.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Game tonight 3/22 KU - S.I.U.

Did you enter the $ 1,000,000 cbs march maddness contest?????

I did and I'm only 28 points out of the top 100. Along with 3 million other hoopheads. I still have ku loosing to UCLA. DOOH! but if Ohio beats Fla State I could place 2nd with 2 million.

Don't hex the hawks I'm not going to say anthing yet. Gree gree spit on your left shoe to cancel all hexs on KU.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home