kurt's nightmare

Generally, I post once a week. Topics are randomly selected and depend mostly upon whether it's baseball season or not. Other topics will include sex, politics, old girlfriends, music, and whatever else pops into my little brain. If you'd like to read, or ignore, my blog about China: http://meidabizi.blogspot.com/

Name:
Location: Dayton, OH, Heard & McDonald Islands

I'm an Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Dayton. I represent no one but myself, and barely do that. I'm here mostly by accident.

Monday, October 06, 2008

For my friends the Cubs' fans








Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.















6 Comments:

Blogger bmackintosh said...

Being a Cub fan isn't just about hoping for that Pennant. We're not fair weather fans. There is no bandwagon. I'd rather be in the "Friendly Confines" than any other park on earth, no matter how they're playing.

4:07 PM  
Blogger kmosser said...

I believe the standard reply here, one I learned long ago from my father, is this:

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

11:25 AM  
Blogger bmackintosh said...

My father spent most of his life as a Cardinal fan. He doesn't "get" being a big fan of a team that perennially loses either. It's easy to root for a team that has the NL record for World Series wins.

12:31 PM  
Blogger kmosser said...

Yeah, well ask your Dad about the 50s. Or the 70s.

We have off decades. You have off centuries.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Kurt Mosser doing up at 3:42 AM?
David Mosser

5:53 PM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

hermes belts for men
ugg boots uk
vera bradley outlet sale 2016
hogan shoes clearance
huarache shoes
skechers outlet store
yeezy boost 350
nike air huarache
kobe sneakers
cheap ralph lauren
gg

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home