kurt's nightmare

Generally, I post once a week. Topics are randomly selected and depend mostly upon whether it's baseball season or not. Other topics will include sex, politics, old girlfriends, music, and whatever else pops into my little brain. If you'd like to read, or ignore, my blog about China: http://meidabizi.blogspot.com/

Name:
Location: Dayton, OH, Heard & McDonald Islands

I'm an Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Dayton. I represent no one but myself, and barely do that. I'm here mostly by accident.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Why Monotheism Fails

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one was so lonely, I thought I'd comment on it.

1:20 AM  
Blogger kmosser said...

Yankee fans are too embarrassed about A-Fraud to come out of the woodwork, methinks.

Not to mention having not won a World Series this millenium.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No argument there. @#$%$#@%$ Yankees!

I have a feeling this is going to be the Pirates' century.

9:53 AM  
Blogger kmosser said...

Now that was funny.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adidas nmd
abercrombie and fitch
gucci uk
ugg boots
nike air max
timberland boots
prada handbags
ugg boots
ugg outlet
fitflops sale clearance
201612.21wengdongdong

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home