kurt's nightmare

Generally, I post once a week. Topics are randomly selected and depend mostly upon whether it's baseball season or not. Other topics will include sex, politics, old girlfriends, music, and whatever else pops into my little brain. If you'd like to read, or ignore, my blog about China: http://meidabizi.blogspot.com/

Name:
Location: Dayton, OH, Heard & McDonald Islands

I'm an Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Dayton. I represent no one but myself, and barely do that. I'm here mostly by accident.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Times a wastin'

Well, it's that time of the semester that grading, my own course (the ever scintillating managerial accounting which, if forced to choose, I prefer to financial accounting; then again, I prefer being thrown off tall buildings to financial accounting), and lots of other stuff, means that I don't have time to write anything here. But for my reader, I wanted you to know I haven't forgotten you, and I hope to be back next week with a fairy tale about King George II.

I also will have details about the book all America is talking about, Necessity and Possibility: The Logical Strategy of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, which has been accepted by the Catholic University of America Press. I have to admit that the Catholics have been very good to me. God Bless 'em.

Finally: I think it is very cool that George Bush is finally going to make it to Viet Nam. I gather he thinks it is finally safe enough.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not have thought that the title of a book written by you would have a colon in it.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not have thought that the title of a book written by you would have a colon in it.

11:25 AM  
Blogger kmosser said...

A good point, no doubt, deserves repeating.
A good point, no doubt, deserves repeating.

Most of the titles of my work are, I admit, like Ronald Reagan was, without a colon.

But I needed those pesky modalities in the title, and I also wanted both of my potential readers to know it was about Kant.

I will be providing details about this fine volume (rumored to be a pop-up book) soon. Check this space.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Bazarov said...

If it's a pop-up book I'll definitely be a customer. I guess I could make do with an illustrated version that came with 3D glasses as well.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:39 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

uggs outlet, christian louboutin uk, tiffany jewelry, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, prada outlet, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, uggs outlet, nike free, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses wholesale, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, gucci handbags, burberry outlet, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co, replica watches, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, burberry handbags, christian louboutin shoes, polo outlet

1:44 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

new balance, hollister uk, timberland pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, kate spade, hollister pas cher, burberry pas cher, michael kors, polo ralph lauren, nike air max uk, nike free uk, nike roshe run uk, sac vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, guess pas cher, replica handbags, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, true religion outlet, north face uk, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, north face, air max, coach outlet, true religion outlet, sac hermes, mulberry uk, ray ban uk, michael kors, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air force, michael kors outlet, louboutin pas cher, hogan outlet, nike roshe, polo lacoste, lululemon canada, jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher, coach outlet store online, converse pas cher, coach purses, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, nike free run, nike tn

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home